Welcome to ILLiad, Chesnutt Libraries new automated, paperless interlibrary loan system for FSU Students, Faculty, and Staff.
How to use ILLiad:
- Go to the ILLiad Logon/ Registration link on the left sidebar. New ILLiad users click on the "First Time Users" link and register with the ILLiad system. Select an ILLiad username of your choice (hint: choose something you are already using to make it easier to remember). It is recommended you use your FSU ID number as your password. Record your ILLiad username and password for future use.
- Registered ILLiad users go to the ILLiad Logon/Registration link and log on to ILLiad to:
- place requests for ILL material
- check the status of request at any time
- view the history of all your requests
- renew book requests (if renewable)
- retrieve articles electronically (if available)
See Interlibrary Loan Guidelines [PDF]